A few days ago, the iPhone dev team updated RedSn0w to 0.9.6RC15 to jailbreak the newly released iOS 4.3.3 on any iDevice Untethered using i0n1c’s untethered exploit. To read the guide on how to jailbreak your iDevice on iOS 4.3.3, click the “Read More” button. **Thanks to Redmondpie.com for the awesome images!**
**PLEASE NOTE** – BACKUP YOUR IDEVICE VIA ITUNES BEFORE YOU USE THIS!
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.6RC15 via following links:
>> For Windows here
>> For Mac here
- Download iOS 4.3.3 via direct links here
and update your iOS device to the latest firmware using iTunes.
Make sure you tick off “Install Cydia” and tick off all the other things you want for ex. “Battery Percentage or Enable Bootlogos” then click next.
On the next screen, you will be asked to turn off your iDevice and make sure its plugged in. Click next. Then you will be asked to put your iDevice into DFU mode by following these steps:
- Hold the Power button for 3 seconds
- Hold the Power and Home buttons for 10 seconds
- Release the Power button but keep holding the Home button for 10 seconds
- Your device will now be in DFU mode
Once your iDevice is in DFU mode, RedSn0w will do it’s thing and when your iDevice reboots, it will be officially jailbroken on iOS 4.3.3 Untethered!