This a guide by @iPodRohan to help you install iOS 5 Beta 2 on any iDevice without a developer account or getting your UDID registered. Click the “Read More” button to view the guide.
- THIS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO YOUR IDEVICE, ITS NOT GUMBALLTECH’S OR MY RESPONSIBILITY
- YOU WILL NOT GET ANY SIGNAL ON YOUR IPHONE
- EVERYTIME YOUR BATTERY DIES ON YOUR IDEVICE, YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT THE STEPS WHEN IT COMES BACK ON!
THINGS YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IN ORDER TO BEGIN:
2. Run iReb, select the iDevice and follow the on screen instructions to put you device in DFU mode. The steps are as follows:
I. Hold down the power button for 3 seconds
II. Continue holding the power button and start holding the home button and continue HOLDING BOTH for 10 seconds
III. Let go of power and continue holding home button for 20 seconds (or until iReb recognize your iDevice).
3. Wait for it to finish.
4. Open up iTunes, click “Shift + Restore”.
5. Select your iOS 5.0 beta 2 IPSW firmware that you download from the link provided.
6. Wait for it to finish.
7. After iTunes is finished and your iDevice has booted up, slide the “slider” to start the setup.
8. Select Your language, region and wireless network(if you have one).
9. Now triple press the home button to activate voice over.
10. Triple press the home button again to deactivate voice over.
11. Press the home button one to reveal three option and select the emergency call option.
12. At the emergency call screen, hold down the power button until you see the “Slide to power off” option and press “Cancel”.
13. Press the home button one last time and BINGO you should be inside you iDevice.